Medical Tourism Packages
Costa Rica Medical Tourism Services is a licensed and authorized “medical tourism facilitator” and as such our primary role is to provide Americans and Canadians access to affordable medical and dental care in a foreign country. Most of our patients looking for medical tourism packages go to Costa Rica for health and dental care.
COSTA RICA – THE BEST CHOICE FOR MEDICAL TOURISM PACKAGES
Costa Rica is the best choice for medical tourism packages for Americans and Canadians. There are many reasons why Costa Rica should be the first choice for Americans and Canadians seeking affordable medical tourism packages. The most important are:
- Costa Rica has excellent, state of the art medical and dental care comparable to the very best in the United States Medical Tourism Packages
- Our hospitals and dental clinics in Costa Rica have all undergone the rigorous inspections to obtain accreditation by United States agencies like the Joint Commission International and the AAAHC and the AAAASF. These accreditation’s assure that the quality and safety of care is equal to the best in the United States.
- The cost of medical and dental care is 1/3 to 1/4 of the cost in the United States Medical Tourism Packages
- Costa Rica is a major tourist destination with 25 daily flights from the USA Medical Tourism Packages
- Costa Rica is a modern country with a fully westernized culture over 100,000 Americans live in Costa Rica and over two million tourists visit Costa Rica every year
- Costa Rica is a three hour flight from Miami; three and one half hours from Houston and five hours from Los Angeles Medical Tourism Packages
- Costa Rica has an ideal climate 60 to 80 degrees all year long for anyone undergoing medical treatment and surgeries. No air conditioning or heating is ever necessary.
WHAT IS A MEDICAL TOURISM PACKAGE
We accomplish this by creating medical tourism packages. A medical tourism package is best described as a turnkey set of services that include a medical procedure or surgery in a foreign country along with all lodging, transportation and post op care. A medical tourism package provides one total price for this set of services.
Americans and Canadians look for medical tourism packages primarily as a way of obtaining affordable health care and immediate access to surgeries. A medical tourism package can save an American patient over 75% on the cost of medical care or a surgery as compared to cost in the United States.
SAVE UP TO 75% USING A MEDICAL TOURISM PACKAGE
For example a medical tourism package comprised of a knee replacement surgery typically costs $45,000 in the United States. A medical tourism knee replacement package provided by Costa Rica Medical Tourism Services in Costa Rica will cost less than $10,000.
Another example of the savings in medical tourism packages is our patient Don his estimate in Houston, Texas for a full mouth dental restoration was $57,400. He had exactly the same work done at one of our Costa Rica Dental clinics for $14,950.
Contact one of our Patient Application Coordinators for a free quote on the care you need.